Get this ethereal runway look inspired by Tracy Reese Spring/Summer 2016 runway show. Read on for step by step directions to achieve this look.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- large HAIR PINS
- light hold HAIRSPRAY
- FLAT IRON
- HAIR TIE
- Start by taking small sections of hair from around the hairline.
- Working with the natural texture and part gently pull back the rest of the hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck. Secure with a HAIR TIE.
- Split the ponytail in half and tightly twist each section. Twist both sections together to create a bun and secure with HAIR PINS.
- Using small HAIR PINS, take small sections from the hairline and figure 8 each section in and out of thehair pin, keeping it as close to the scalp as possible.
- Lightly FLAT IRON each wrapped hair pin.
- Unravel hair from hair pins and pull apart with your fingers.
- Use fingers to refine and personalize style then spray a little HAIRSPRAY to hold style in place.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT LA, makeup GARRET GERVAIS @ THE GRID AGENCY, model RACHEL YAMPOLSKY @ WILHELMINA