Step by step directions on achieving this wet editorial look.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- light to medium hold GEL
- SPRAY BOTTLE
- WEAVING COMB
- Take fine sections of hair from around the hairline.
- Lightly spray section of hair taken out around the hairline with a SPRAY BOTTLE. You just want the hair to be damp not soaked.
- Put about a nickel size amount of GEL in your hand. Using your fingers work the GEL into the hair. If there is too much GEL just wipe off the excess with a TOWEL.
- Using the WEAVING COMB lightly comb hair downward on forehead and shape as desired utilizing both ends of the WEAVING COMB. Once you have created the desired pattern let dry. The GEL should fix the style in place.
- Repeat until the entire hairline is finished. *Note if the hair dries quicker than you are able to style simply give it a little spray with water and rework.