It’s that holiday season again! Here’s a great holiday look perfect for any occasion. Read on for step by step directions on achieving this beautiful faux bob.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- medium-large barrel curling iron
- teasing brush
- hair pins
- setting clips
- sectioning clips
- Start on clean dry hair. Taking larger sections curl hair away from face with a medium-large barrel CURLING IRON. Set curls with SETTING CLIPS.
- Take out the SETTING CLIPS and BRUSH through curls.
- Part hair from ear to ear going around the back and clip upper section out of the way with a SECTIONING CLIP.
- Using a TEASING BRUSH lightly spray the lower section with HAIRSPRAY and tease section from underneath.
- Using fingers roll the lower section under and secure with HAIR PINS.
- Remove SECTIONING CLIP from upper section.
- Lightly spray with HAIRSPRAY and teasE from underneath.
- Using the TEASING BRUSH refine/smooth & pin hair underneath previously rolled section.
- Lightly spray TEASING BRUSH with HAIRSPRAY. BRUSH one side to smooth & secure with a hair pin/barrette just behind the ear.