Read on for step by step directions to achieve this braided fringe style.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- SECTIONING CLIPS
- CURLING WAND
- HAIR TIE
- HAIR PINS
- TEXTURE SPRAY
- Using a COMB part hair from ear to ear going directly over head and secure section with a SECTIONING CLIP.
- Create a parting in the remaining hair from ear to ear around the back of head and secure the top section with a SECTIONING CLIP.
- Set the CURLING WAND to medium heat.
- Starting at the bottom take 1″ sections & bend with the CURLING WAND leaving the ends out. Turning each section in a different direction. Remove SECTIONING CLIP and repeat on upper section.
- Remove the last SECTIONING CLIP at the very top. Starting at either side create an inverted french braid going over top head to other side and secure with a HAIR TIE.
- Take the end of the braid and bring it across forehead in front of french braid & secure to the other side where the french braid began with HAIR PINS. Make sure to tuck end of braid underneath to conceal ends and HAIR TIE.
- Lightly spray braid with TEXTURE SPRAY and pull apart using fingers creating more texture.
- Brush through the rest of the hair that was curled and lightly spray with TEXTURE SPRAY to finish.