Read on for steps to achieve this super sexy bombshell hairstyle.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- teasing brush
- large curling iron
- light-medium hold hairspray
- thermal protective spray
- setting clips
- Start with clean dry hair. Section horizontally from ear to ear and secure the top section out of the way with a SECTIONING CLIP. *Note for thicker hair 3 sections might be necessary.
- On bottom section spray a THERMAL PROTECTION SPRAY that has a little hold from mid-shaft-ends of the hair only.
- Divide the section into 4 and curl each section down and under using a LARGE CURLING IRON. Pin with SETTING CLIPS to cool.
- Repeat steps 2-3 on the remaining sections of hair.
- Once the curls are cooled remove the curl setting clips and BRUSH out hair.
- Create a center part.
- Using a teasing brush tease hair at crown taking .5″ horizontal sections lightly spraying each section with HAIRSPRAY before teasing.
- Smooth & refine style with a TEASING BRUSH.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT LA, makeup VERONICA LANE, model ALLIE LEGGETT @ VISION LA