This look inspired by Alberta Ferretti Spring/Summer 2016 runway show. Read on for step by step directions to achieve this elegant style.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- texture spray
- hair pins
- gold wire
- Spray a little TEXTURE SPRAY onto dry naturally textured hair.
- Starting at either side create a deep “imperfect” side part at the temple using a COMB.
- Bring the part down on both sides to connect just behind the ear and clip out of the way with SECTIONING CLIPS.
- Divide the remaining hair in half.
- Twist the GOLD WIRE around each of the 2 back sections creating what looks like loose pigtails.
- Twist & pin the two sections with hair pins.
- Remove the sectioning clips from the front sections.
- Twist GOLD WIRE around each section. Twist front pieces loosely to the back of the head and secure with HAIR PINS.
- Spray a little more TEXTURE SPRAY and work twisted hair with fingers to create more texture.