Who doesn’t love a great halo braid? If you love it as much as we do but need a little help achieving the look continue reading for step by step directions.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- SECTIONING CLIP
- HAIR TIE
- TEXTURIZING SPRAY
- HAIR PINS
- Starting with dry hair create a center parting down to the nape of the neck with a COMB.
- Using a SECTIONING CLIP secure one side.
- Start a french braid from the center part in the back about 3-4 inched up from the nape of the neck.
- Continue the braid around to the forehead area. Once you reach the 2nd section remove the SECTIONING CLIP and continue braiding until you reach the end of the braid. Secure braid with a HAIR TIE.
- Lightly spray the entire braid with a TEXTURIZING SPRAY & pull braid with fingers to create more texture.
- Take the end of the braid and tuck it up into the back of where the braid started. Secure with HAIR PINS.