Step by step directions to achieve this super cool & simple knotted faux hawk style.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- HAIR TIES
- TEXTURE SPRAY
- SECTIONING CLIP
- light-medium hold HAIR SPRAY
- Start on naturally textured hair and add a little TEXTURE SPRAY.
- Using a COMB part hair into 4 sections and secure each section with a SECTIONING CLIP.
- Starting at the very top section create a small messy bun at the center of the section and secure with a HAIR TIE.
- Repeat this step on the 3 sections left.
- Using fingers tweak style until you achieve desired look and lightly spray with HAIRSPRAY.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT LA, makeup SIMON RIHANA, model COURTNEY MONEY @ PHOTOGENICS