Get this super chic ponytail inspired by Balmain Spring/Summer 2016 runway show. Read on for step by step directions.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- teasing brush
- 3 hair ties
- hair pins
- Start on dry straight hair.
- Flip head upside down and gather hair at crown.
- Using a TEASING BRUSH lightly spray with HAIRSPRAY and brush hair tight and secure with a HAIR TIE. *I prefer to use elastics with hooks on both ends.
- Take a second & third HAIR TIE and secure them tight one above the other. This will create height and strength.
- Take a small section of hair and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to hide hair ties. Secure with a single HAIR PIN.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT LA, makeup GARRET GERVAIS @ THE GRID AGENCY, model CAITLIN LAWSON @ PHOTOGENICS