Here is a look at our take on Eugene Souleiman’s Tribal Techno look for Esteban Cortazar’s Spring/Summer 2016 Paris Fashion Week Show. Read on for step by step directions on achieving this super cool style.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- small HAIR TIES
- Using a COMB neatly part hair in an angular section tying each off with a small HAIR TIE.
- Once you have reached the nape of the neck with each section tie each section off into a ponytail with a small HAIR TIE.
- Take a thin piece of RIBBON and tie it into a knot at the base of each ponytail.
- Create a criss-cross pattern down the length of the ponytail and tie another knot at the end.
- Lightly spray with HAIRSPRAY to finish.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT LA, makeup KELLY SHEW, model KELSEY @ NEXT MODEL MANAGMENT