Take a look at our version of Dolce & Gabbana’s SS16 romantic PFW look! Read on for step by step directions on achieving this look.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- CURL SHAPING PRODUCT or TEXTURIZING SPRAY
- HAIR TIE
- HAIR PINS
- Start on dry hair. Work in a CURL SHAPING PRODUCT (for curly hair) or TEXTURIZING SPRAY (for straighter hair) to enhance the natural texture.
- Gather hair into a ponytail at the crown of the head and secure with a HAIR TIE making sure to leave some baby hairs and random pieces out to frame the face.
- Twist the length of the ponytail into a messy chignon and secure with HAIR PINS.
- Decorate by tying a SCARF around the chignon and secure in desired shape with hair pins.
- Finish by pulling out random pieces of hair around the SCARF to finish the look.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT LA, makeup ANTHONY MERANTE @ FR8ME, model JULIETTE @ PHOTOGENICS