This look inspired by Antonio Marras FW/2016 runway show at Milan Fashion Week.
PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- TEASING BRUSH
- HAIR PINS
- HAIR TIE
- HAIR ACCESSORIES
- HAIR NET
- Start by creating a center part.
- Create a horizontal part on both sides from the crown to just in front front of the ear and clip sections out of the way for later.
- Take the remaining hair and create a high ponytail at the crown.
- Cover the ponytail with a hairnet, twist and pin to one side of the head in desired shape.
- Remove the clips from the 2 front sections.
- Starting on one side lightly spray with hairspray and smooth downward with a teasing brush to frame face. Bring section under chin, around neck and secure to back of head with hair pins.
- Repeat step 6 on opposite side.
- Lightly spray hairspray to hold style.
- Embellish updo with desired hair accessories to finish.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW, model KYM ELLIS @ NOUS, makeup ANTHONY MERANTE @ FR8ME ARTISTS, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARMENT LA