HAIRSTYLE/ PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- human hair wig
- Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray
- 1″ curling wand
- sectioning clips
- Give your wig a short blunt cut starting right below cheekbone.
- Section off the fringe area and comb desired section to be cut.
- Using the wide tooth section of your comb and shears create a straight blunt cut about an inch above eyebrows.
- Lightly bend (not curl) the hair and fringe with a curling wand.
- Finish by spraying a generous amount of Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray to entire wig for a shiny grungy texture.
MAKUEP/ PRODUCTS & TOOLS
All Products: Make Up Forever
- Smoky Extravagant Mascara
- Eyeshadows: Cement, Black, Chalk
Kohl Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow pencil in Taupe
- Mat Velvet Mattifying Foundation
- Ultra HD Concealer Invisible Cover Concealer
- Artist Lip Blush in Exalted Rosewood
- With a smoky eye always start with eyes first. Rim eyes with a soft eye pencil in black and blend out into the eyelid creating the shape you want. The liner essentially acts as a base for the eyeshadow.
- Blend a soft grey shadow all over the eyespace stopping right below the brow bone.
- Tap a soft blending brush into a white shadow and softly blend onto brow bone and blurring any lines from the grey shadow.
- Lastly use a firm eye smudge brush and black eyeshdow to deepen around the lash line.
- Keep brows soft by filling in only where needed with a taupe brow pencil.
- Finish the look by dabbing a neutral pink sheer lip color onto the center of your lips using your finger tip.