PRODUCTS & TOOLS
- Part hair into 3-4 horizontal sections depending on the thickness of hair.
- Start on bottom section by taking 2′ vertical sections and curl hair upwards and away from face using a 1.5″ curling wand. Let curls hang to cool.
- Repeat on remaining sections working your way up to crown.
- Once you reach the last section at the crown create a center part and curl remaining hair.
- Lightly brush through curls once they have cooled.
- Flip hair over and lightly spray bumble and bumble dryspun finish all over to finish.
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW × styling ERVINA TOPALLI × makeup JADYN NGO using GLOSSIER, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT LA using BUMBLE AND BUMBLE