Remember the days when you worked so hard to get every single bump out of your hair for the perfect ponytail? Those day’s are gone and textured is the new sleek! With a little tousling to your roots and pony you can have a classic yet edgy style that transforms from day to night. Here we share step by step directions to achieve this look!
- medium length
products & tools
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Oribe Superfine Hairspray
- hair tie
- hair pin
- Start on dry naturally textured hair.
- Spray a generous amount of Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray all over from roots to ends.
- Gather hair into a ponytail in the center back of your head right above ear level.
- Use one hand to hold ponytail secure and the other to work roots by rubbing fingers against scalp to create texture.
- Take a small section of the ponytail to wrap around the hair tie and secure with a hair pin.
- Lastly work ponytail with fingers until you achieve the desired texture and lightly spray entire style with Oribe Superfine Hairspray.