GET THE LOOK
- Begin on clean dry hair.
- Create a center parting all the way down the back of head and clip each side with sectioning clips.
- Taking 2″ diagonal sections wave each section by lightly bending the hair with a GHD STYLER flat iron.
- Repeat on both sides until all hair is waved leaving out a 2″ section around the hairline.
- When you reach the hairline lightly bend the hair curling it away from the face with the flat iron.
- Lightly spray all hair with a TEXTURIZING SPRAY and work with fingers to finish.