Get the look:
- Begin on dry hair and spray allover with a texture spray.
- Create a 1″ parting around the hairline and section of with sectioning clips.
- Gather the remaining hair into a ponytail at the center back of head leaving small wispy pieces at nape of neck..
- Lightly spray with a texture spray and rub fingers from crown towards the hairline to create a bit of texture.
- Release the sections at the hairline.
- Using hair pins start securing the hair around hairline loosely into the ponytail base.
- Lightly spray again with a texturizing spray and work with fingers to finalize the desired texture.
model ABBY WILLIAMSON, hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT, makeup JADYN NGO @ THE VISIONAIRIES AGENCY