Get the look:
- Start on dry hair and spray with a heat protective spray.
- Take 2″ horizontal sections beginning at the nape of the neck working upwards.
- Using a 1″ curling iron take 2″ vertical sections &curl hair up and away from face on both sides until entire section is curled.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until entire head of hair is curled.
- Brush through curls until fluffy, flip head over & spray with a texture spray.
- Spray a little hairspray onto fingertips and work curls until you achieve desired shape.
model Anastasia Murray, hair Ashley Lynn Hall @ Art Department, makeup Stephanie G-M @ Art Department