Get the look:
- Start on dry hair.
- Create a part from just behind one ear to the other going over the top of the head.
- Gather the hair loosely above the crown and twist section holding the ends forward toward the hairline.
- Fold & tuck the ends into the twisted section and twist a little more then secure loosely with hair pins.
- Gather remaining hair into a loose ponytail in the middle of the back of head and twist upwards to meet the section twisted on top and secure with hair pins.
- Lightly spray allover with a texturizing spray and work the style with fingers to achieve desired texture.