GET THE LOOK (Soft Structured Curls)
- Prep hair by applying styling foam to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush.
- Lightly spray hair all over with a heat protective spray with hold.
- Using a 1-1.5″ curling iron take 2″ × 1″ sections and curl away from face.
- Secure each curl with a curl clip.
- Once all hair has been curled remove clips and brush through to soften and smooth.
- Use a baby flat iron to smooth hair at roots and any creases left from the curling iron or clips.
- Lightly spray fingers with a medium-light hold hairspray and work hair with fingers to emphasize curls and create desired shape.