Get the look:
- Begin on naturally textured curls.
- Using a ¼” curling iron touch up any limp or straight pieces so all of the hair is curly.
- Lightly pick apart with a hair pick.
- Create a horizontal parting from just above one ear around the back to the other ear.
- Take the top section, twist up in the back and secure with hair pins leaving the top loose.
- Work with fingers to frame face & refine style.
model Raiven @ Whilhelmina, hair Ashley Lynn Hall @ Art Department, makeup Dana Delaney @ Forward Artists