GET THE LOOK
- Add a small amount of a medium/soft hold mousse to damp hair and brush through.
- Create a parting from one ear to the other going over the head and section off for later.
- Working from bottom up take 2″ horizontal sections and round brush each section keeping the ends straighter until you reach the front.
- Add a little more mousse to the roots around the hairline.
- This time take 1″ sections and round brush back away from the face. Dry mid-shaft through ends 1st then round brush roots until they are dry but still have a little product on them.
- Once all hair has been dried apply a little smoothing serum or anti-frizz sheets from mid-shaft through ends to get the hair super sleek.
- Lightly brush through style to finish. The product left at roots will give that line effect and hold throughout the day!