GET THE LOOK
- Begin by generously applying styling foam to damp hair.
- Blow hair out in sections using a round brush.
- Create 2″ horizontal section beginning at the nape of the neck.
- Taking large sections curl hair in a downward direction using a 1.5″ curling iron.
- Repeat sections working upwards until entire head of hair is curled. When you reach the hairline curl hair away from the face.
- Create a parting and brush through curls for a soft finish.
(Deep side part)
- Create a deep side parting.
- Lightly spray hairline with hairspray on one side and smooth with a comb.
- Repeat on opposite side to finish.
- Create a parting from ear to ear going over the head.
- Take 1″ sections from the parting, apply a little styling foam to roots and comb back and down.
- Repeat this working your way forward until all hair is slicked back.
- Use setting pins to hold style in place while drying.
- Once style has dried in place remove setting clips to finish.
photographed by Angela Marklew @ 7 Artist Management, model Katuisha Feofanova @ Vision Los Angeles, styling Kelly Brown, makeup Anthony Merante @ Tomlinson Management, hair Ashley Lynn Hall @ Art Department