GET THE LOOK
hairstyle (above left).
- Apply a volumizing mousse or styling foam to damp hair.
- For extra texture spray a thickening spray.
- Blow dry with a medium barrel round brush.
- Using a medium-large barrel curling wand lightly bend large sections of hair in opposite directions towards and away from face. Curl the hair away from the face once you reach the hairline.
- Brush through for a loose curl/wave and flip to one side. If more texture is needed add a little texture spray.
- Lightly spray your fingertips with hairspray and work hair with your fingers until you achieve the desired shape/texture to finish.
hairstyle (above right).
- Repeat steps 1-5 above.
- Create a parting from the center of the crown to behind each ear.
- Lightly tease the top front section by taking small horizontal sections working from back to front.
- Gather all hair loosely as if to make a low ponytail then twist and pin into place.
- Using your fingers and a teasing comb create your desired shape.
- For this look sweep hair at hairline across forehead and lightly spray with hairspray to finish!