Get the look:
- Start on clean dry hair and lightly spray hair all over with a heat protective spray.
- Begin at the nape of the neck & work upward taking 3″ horizontal sections.
- Using a curling wand curl 3 x 3″ sections rotating directions for each curl until all hair is curled.
- Brush through curls, flip head over and spray with a texturizing spray.
- Gather hair loosely at the center back of head as if to create a ponytail.
- Twist hair and secure with hair pins leaving the ends out.
- Arrange hairline and the ends left out of twist to desired style.