Get the look:
- Start by wetting hair with a spray bottle.
- Create a parting from behind one ear over the head to the other side and clip front section out of the way.
- Add a little styling foam to from roots to mid-shaft and comb section down molding hair to head and secure with setting clips at the nape of the neck.
- Add styling foam to front section, comb hair up and back loosely to meet the previous section and secure with setting clips at nape of neck.
- Using a comb separate the hair below the nape of the neck and place it in desired shape on back, chest & neck.
- Remove setting clips once style holds form to finish!