- Create a center parting on dry hair from hair and take it down to the nape of the neck.
- Secure each section with a sectioning clip.
- Taking large diagonal sections beginning at the nape of the neck and lightly bend with a flat iron to create a very subtle wave.
- Repeat on each section working your way up.
- Brush through waves when finished.
- Lightly spray roots with a texture spray and work with your fingers to achieve the desired texture.
- Tuck both sides behind ears leaving out some wispy hairs around the hairline.
- Lightly spray the rest of hair with a texturizing spray and work with fingers to finish style.
model Amanda Mondale @ Vision Los Angeles, makeup Dana Delaney @ Forward Artists, hair Ashley Lynn Hall @ Art Department LA