- Begin by creating a center parting.
- Add a curl cream to damp hair and scrunch hair from bottom to enhance natural curl.
- Diffuse curls on low heat to dry.
- Once dry very lightly pick to breakup curls.
- Tuck the hair on both sides behind the ears.
- Using a comb carefully smooth hairline keeping the natural curl texture in tact and secure with bobby pins on both sides to finish.
model Tashi Rodriguez @ DT Model Management, photographer Kayla Varley, makeup Harriet Hadfield, hair Ashley Lynn Hall @ Art Department LA