There are so many ways to create interesting looks with bobby pins. Here we share how to achieve this sleek style using plain old bobby pins to create a cool hair accessory!
products & tools
- Oribe Superfine Hairspray
- flat iron
- bobby pins
- boar bristle smoothing brush.
- Begin on clean dry hair.
- Create a deep side parting.
- Flat iron hair by taking diagonal sections working your way up.
- Lightly spray top of head and around hairline with hairspray and smooth with a boar bristle brush.
- Tuck hair behind ears and arrange bobby pins in desired shape.
GET THE LOOK:
photographer ANGELA MARKLEW × makeup JADYN NGO @ ARTIST AND COMPANY × hair ASHLEY LYNN HALL @ ART DEPARTMENT