straight × fine × medium × short
products & tools
- Paul Mitchell Hot Off The Press
- medium barrel curling wand
- sectioning clips
- Start by applying a light mist of Paul Mitchell Hot Off The Press.
- Create a 2″ horizontal section at the nape of the neck and secure the remaining hair with sectioning clips.
- Divide the horizontal section into two.
- Curl each section up and away from face wrapping entire section of hair vertically around curling wand leaving ends out.
- Repeat steps 2-3 and then curl the next two sections toward face wrapping entire section vertically around curling wand leaving ends out.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until you get to the last section.
- When you reach the last section curl each section up and away from face.
- Lightly brush through and flip hair to one side to finish!