- Start by creating a center parting that goes down to the nape of the neck.
- Secure both sections out of the way with a sectioning clip.
- Section out fringe and secure out of the way for later.
- Working from nape of the neck upwards take diagonal sections and flat iron hair to smooth.
- Once all hair has been smoothed release the fringe.
- Curl the fringe using a 3/4” curling iron.
- Take tiny 1/8” sections working form one side to the other rotating the wand in a different direction for each section.
- Smooth hair and tuck behind ears.
- Brush through fringe, lightly spray texture spray and work with fingers to finish!
model Rachel Connor @ Wilhelmina, photographer Angela Marklew @ 7 Artist Management, makeup Lilly Keys @ Exclusive Artists, hair Ashley Lynn Hall @ Art Department LA